Chip'n'Roll Chip'n'Roll

I really enjoyed this piece. Bright, simple, not really anything that pops out but still very sound.

Would it be ok if I used this in an animation if I credited it to you?

F4LL0UT responds:

Sure, be my guest.

They Come Out At Night They Come Out At Night

i liked the chords

i'm interested in what you used to make this

also at :55 when you came in with the hard base i would have much rather had a harmony or something.

also you built up your song pretty well but you kind of want to subtract elemts half way through slowly so that it makes a nicer loop.

overall? i enjoyed this

Cmdtrigun responds:

Thanks for the feedback! I used
http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/97/t1 222386-masterclass-fruity-loops-8-bit -tutorial/ (removes the space right after t1 and before -tutorial in the link for it to work)
to get me started (read my author comment above too if you haven't) and I just toyed with the settings from there, trying to stay true to the mechanics of real Gameboy/NES sound. This was put out kind of fast and it doesn't really work in a loop yet but I'm glad you still like it. I rate your comment 10/10 :D

For the 2TailedKnight For the 2TailedKnight

DUUUUUUUDE

this is magical.
thank you for delighting my ears with something so awesome ^^

Fantastic Doorbell Fantastic Doorbell

oh yeah

much better. great improvement

OpenLight responds:

Thank you! To be honest, the hats I did have at the beginning were there before the actual melody, so I was trying to force them in, haha. It does sound better without them though.

Green Fields Dancing (2) Green Fields Dancing (2)

potential

i see this song with phat beats and synth additions to it.
if you're interested i would like to re-mix this song.

lemme know :3

Chasing the Dragon (EQ) Ver.2 Chasing the Dragon (EQ) Ver.2

info

what did you use to make the vocals? i use FLstudio 8 and audactiy

everysite has its ups and downs. hopefully a better site will present itself or this one will fix itself. hang in there and please keep making more of this wonderful music.

Equation responds:

To start with you need a decent microphone and pop filter, I went for the samson brand, vocals are recorded into a freeware program I have called WavePad, then exported into highest quality in stereo (Wav format) then I EQ the vocals, add compression and whatever effects take my fancy (normally reverb & delay)

Against Our Love Against Our Love

vocals

i'm interested in how you did the vocals.
what program(s) do you use?

i use FLstudio8

Derp Derp Derp Derp

interesting

with the piano being that low its going to sound distorted. maybe throw it up an octive.

i am interested however on how you did voice in FLstudio.

i was also like "oh man the temp changes its going to crash D: but then it got back into synch??? were you messing with the tempo? or did you just do that with piano roll?

a good alternative for boo-bass is "FLslayer" if you click the left and right arrows you will see there are actually quite a selection of guitars. including many basses and classical guitars.
^- same goes for the piano, maybe change it from normal piano to compressed piano.

overall? i see potential here. 8/10
+ weird tempo changes
+ use of voice
+ original
- piano is too low
- base is....just not quite to my liking

(link to my work http://2tailedknight.newgrounds.com/)

RawGreen responds:

ok, I'm to use Melodyne to turn the piano wave file into a MIDI because people are home right now and I don't want to disturb them by recording something this late at night.

As to my voice, I always use Audacity for any recording wither it's just messing around or something serious. The hi hat starts with a basic 2 and then a outer-3 if that makes any sense. I did use the piano roll, yes.

I can play Slap bass, but recording this late... I'll look at slayer and maybe that will work.